With April quickly drawing to a close, a new set of things to do in Pokémon GO is fast approaching. You’ll be able to take on a whole new set of quests and things to do, and earn plenty of new rewards to wrap up the month with the final Special Research story. a mega moment.
But what can you do and what do you need to do? You will be able to take care of some things to finish this mission that started on April 28 and ends May 1 at 8:00 p.m. local time. Let’s take a look at all the new and exciting things you’ll be able to do!
Pokémon Go: An Investigative Story About a Mega Moment
There are four different things you can do for this research historyand you will receive rewards for each one completed:
A Mega Moment 1/4
- Catch 3 Pokémon: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
- Rewards: 500XP, 200 Stardust, 10 PokeBalls
After this, you will need to choose Venusaur, Charizard or Blastoise. This will come into play for the rest of your tasks. let’s choose blastoise to illustrate what we mean.
A mega moment 2/4
- Catch 5 Pokémon – 10 PokeBalls
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon – 10 Big Balls
- Power up Pokémon 5 times: 10 Razz Berries
- Rewards: 200 Blastoise Mega Energy, 1 Raid Pass, Blastoise Encounter
A mega moment 3/4
- Earn 5 hearts with your friend: 50 Blastoise mega energy
- Power up Pokémon 10 times – 50 Blastoise Mega Energy
- Mega Evolve a Blastoise – 1 Charged TM
- Rewards: 1000XP, 600 Stardust, 100 Blastoise Mega Energy
A mega moment 4/4
- Win a raid – 6 revives
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Grunt – 2 Silver Pineapple Berries
- Take a snapshot of your friend: 6 potions
- Rewards: 2000XP, 1500 Stardust, 100 Blastoise Mega Energy
You’ll get a fair amount of rewards from completing some fairly easy quests, so getting out there and taking care of all of this should be a breeze! You will also have the opportunity to get Pokémon that are capable of mega evolution easier during the period of April 29 at 10:00 a.m. to May 1 at 8:00 p.m. local timeas this event will take place during that time period.
you will also find Kangaskhan Mega Raids are available in May 1 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. local time, which will allow you to attempt to take down a Mega Kangaskhan. you can climb to 5 free gym raid passesas well as an increase bright odds for Kangaskahn in nature.
Pokémon that are currently capable of mega evolve They are Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Slowpoke, Gastly, Mareep, Buneary, and Snover. However, you will need to evolve them before they can take full advantage of mega evolution.
Completing some small Field investigation tasks will also give you mega energy for random Pokémon that can Mega Evolve, with Powering up a Pokémon 5 times giving you 25 Mega Energy, and Powering up a Pokémon 10 times giving you 70 Mega Energy.
pokemon go is available on all mobile devices.