Halo Infinite Season 2: Lone Wolves is out now, and there’s a new event alongside it. The Halo Infinite Interference event offers a variety of free cosmetic items to go along with the armor sets available in the Season 2 Battle Pass. Here’s how to complete all of the Halo Infinite Interference event challenges and the cosmetic rewards you can earn .
There are 10 challenges for the Interference event, with each challenge awarding one tier in the free reward track. All of these challenges must be completed in Last Spartan Standing, Halo Infinite’s new free-for-all mode that works like a mini battle royale. 12 Spartans fight on a shrinking map, earning new weapons, and the last one standing wins. These challenges are randomly distributed alongside the regular XP challenges, so you may need to complete some non-event challenges to see them all. The 10 challenges of the event are:
- Get a cumulative player score in Last Spartan Standing matches (2500) – 200 XP
- Kill an enemy Spartan from behind with a melee attack in Last Spartan Standing (1) – 300 XP
- Earn cumulative player score in Last Spartan Standing matches (5000) – 350 XP
- Complete Last Spartan Standing matches (2) – 300 XP
- Kill enemy Spartans in Last Spartan Standing (10) – 300 XP
- Earn cumulative player score in Last Spartan Standing matches (10000) – 400 XP
- Kill enemy Spartans with a headshot in Last Spartan Standing (5) – 300 XP
- Kill enemy Spartans with a melee attack in Last Spartan Standing (10) – 350 XP
- Kill enemy Spartans with a headshot in Last Spartan Standing (10) – 350 XP
- Kill enemy Spartans with a headshot in Last Spartan Standing (25) – 400 XP
Kill enemy Spartans with a headshot in Last Spartan Standing (25) – 400 XP
The Halo Infinite Interference Event Pass contains 10 items. This includes a number of armor pieces for the Rakshasa Armor Core, which is included in the Season 2: Lone Wolves Battle Pass. It also includes a couple of weapon skins, an AI color, and a background. Here are all the elements of the reward pass without interference.
- Iratus Guardian Beaver AI Color Backdrop
- Beaver Guardian AI Color
- position out of safety
- Onyx Timberwolf MK50 Sidekick Gun Skin
- Shikari Helmet
- AAP/KARD plate chest
- UA/PTL Type Knee Pads
- Timberwolf S7 Onyx Sniper Gun Skin
- wulfenite eye visor
- tas/Patternwolf Helmet Accessory
When does the interference end?
The event will end on May 16, so you’ll have just two weeks to unlock everything in the Interference event. That also means there will be a new set of event challenges at the weekly reset, which happens every Tuesday. Challenges will likely remain restricted to Last Spartan Standing. 343 Industries has not said if the Interference event will return later in the season, however it did say that there will be a second Last Spartan Standing event, Alpha Pack, later in the season. The Halo Infinite Season 2: Lone Wolves Battle Pass is also available now, with 100 tiers of rewards, both free and premium.
GameSpot may earn a commission from retail offers.